When creating invoices, you have the ability to view and choose the entries that show on the invoice prior to creating it. To go through this process, follow the steps below:
- Click Invoicing from the navigation bar.
- Click on the invoice you're working on to open it to the Invoice Details page.
- Click the blue Edit button on the upper right.
- Scroll down and find the client and project (matter/case/etc.) which should already be selected for you in green. There will be a box with a plus ( + ) icon to the left of the project name. Click on it to expand the entries (Labor and Expense) that will be included in this invoice.
- Check/Uncheck items to include/exclude any entries you may or may not wish to bill at this time.
- Scroll back to the top and click Save on the upper right.
Unchecked items will exclude the entries from the invoice. They will remain set to unbilled so you can invoice them again at a later time. You can, of course, edit your invoice to bring these entries back into the invoices if needed.
Please note: This will not change the status of the entries to "Non-billable" or "Exclude from Invoice."