Once an Invoice is imported using the QuickBooks connector, it will not import again if there are adjustments made to the Invoice. You would have to go into QuickBooks and manually adjust the Invoice to match.
Articles in this section
- Can I hold back on importing certain items into QuickBooks and import them later?
- QuickBooks Connector Error - "AddInvoice: Invalid Reference Id : Categories cannot be used in transactions."
- QuickBooks Update 12/9/2019
- QuickBooks Integration Overview
- Will my invoice import again if I have made adjustments and imported it to QuickBooks before?
- How do I reset my QuickBooks Desktop Integration?
Article is closed for comments.