Once an Invoice is imported using the QuickBooks connector, it will not import again if there are adjustments made to the Invoice. You would have to go into QuickBooks and manually adjust the Invoice to match.
Articles in this section
- QuickBooks Update 12/9/2019
- How do I integrate with QuickBooks?
- Can I hold back on importing certain items into QuickBooks and import them later?
- QuickBooks Connector Error - "AddInvoice: Invalid Reference Id : Categories cannot be used in transactions."
- Will my invoice import again if I have made adjustments and imported it to QuickBooks before?
- How do I reset my QuickBooks Desktop Integration?