Bill4Time Mobile will automatically sync your entries when there is an active internet connection. However, you can also manually start the sync process. While viewing the entries tab, click the Android's "Menu" button. Select "Sync" from the menu options that appear.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way I can reload the mobile application to see if anything new was added online?
- Can I add Clients and Projects from the Desktop application?
- How do I download the Mobile application?
- How do I download the Desktop application?
- Do the entries made on the Widget sync automatically when saved?
- Can I still enter time offline with the Mobile/Widget applications?
- How do I use multiple timers with the Desktop Widget/iPad App?
- How do I start the timer at a specific time in the Desktop Widget/iPad App?
- How do I manually sync my account on Android?
- What do the entry icons mean on Android?