Yes, system administrators (and anyone who has access to Firm Settings) can download a backup of all their data at anytime. To do this, please follow the instructions below:
- Top right, click on your name and then select Settings.
- Click the Export Data button at the top right. (See below)
- On the Export Data window that appears, click the Create Zip File link. (See below)
- Depending on your browser, you may be asked to either Open or Save to your computer. It may also automatically save your zip file in your Downloads.
- Once the download is complete, click on Done in the Export Data window.
The backup will pull your full Clients list, Project list, Contact list, Time Entries, Expense Entries, Internal Time Entries, Payments, Balance Adjustments, Trust Accounting, Invoices, etc., on separate spreadsheets on .CSV files inside a .ZIP file. These .CSV files can be opened with programs like Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and OpenOffice Calc.