- Top right, click on your name and select Settings.
- Click on the Subscription tab
- Click the 'Cancel Account' link at the bottom left.
- A prompt will appear notifying you that once the account is disabled you will no longer have access to the data. Click "Disable My Account"
- You must complete the Exit Survey to successfully disable your account.
If you decide to reactivate your account, you will need to contact Bill4Time's Tech Support.
Please note that you are responsible for all charges incurred while you are active and can refer to the Refund Policy here: http://www.bill4time.com/refund-policy/