We're very sorry to hear that you’re interested in canceling your account. If you have any feedback to share regarding our software/services, our support team would be happy to review this with you and attempt to resolve any concerns you may have. Please feel free to contact us at 1-877-245-5484 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY ACCOUNT?
If you still wish to proceed with canceling your account, please follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your Bill4Time account: https://secure.bill4time.com
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on 'Subscription' in the drop-down menu.
- Click the 'Cancel Account' text link at the bottom left.
- Please complete the survey to finish canceling your account. (Note: this cancellation will not take effect until the survey has been submitted.)
REFUND POLICY FOR CANCELED ACCOUNTS
You are responsible for all charges that were incurred while your account is/was still active. Please be sure to cancel your account before your next billing date or you will be charged for the upcoming month and cannot be issued a refund. For more information regarding our refund policy, please click here: http://www.bill4time.com/refund-policy
CAN I ACCESS MY DATA OR REACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT AFTER CANCELING?
We recommend downloading your account data before canceling your account (as you will no longer be able to log in). Please see the following article for instructions: Can I download a backup of all my data?
If you need temporary access for records at any point or wish to reactivate your account, please contact our support team at 1-877-245-5484 or email@example.com - we would be happy to help!