Sometimes, you might find that you need to give a user more or less access to parts of our site. To accomplish this, please follow the steps below:
- Click on your name located at the top right of any page and click Users.
- Choose the user you'd like to change the permissions for.
- Click on the User Permissions tab.
- Click on the pull down menu next to Set User Default and choose Any User Type (The type is just a classification, you are able to change the permissions using the "User Permissions" tab mentioned above).
- Scroll below to see which functions or part of the site a user has access to. Place and remove check marks as needed.
- Press the Save Changes button.
Please note that this change is only specific to the user you edited, not all users. You will need to go to each individual user to change their own settings.