Disabling a user can only be done if you are the user that wants to disable themselves or you are the System Administrator on your account. To disable a user, please follow the steps below:
- Click your name located at the top right then click on Users to bring you to User Management
- Click on the user you'd like to disable to go to their User Information page.
- Click on the blue Disable button on the upper right.
- You will get a dialogue box warning you that you are about to disable a user and your monthly billing will be reflected accordingly. Select OK to continue.
- The user is now disabled and they can no longer login to your account.
If you disable a user in your account, you will not be charged for that user going forward but you are responsible for whatever charges have already been incurred for the current billing period. Please see our Refund Policy for more information.
When you disable a user, their information stays preserved in the system so you can continue to run invoices and reports with their Time/Expense entries.
If you would like more information about reporting on a disabled a user please click here for the appropriate Support article.