- To change your Bill4Time username and/or password, click on your name in the blue bar at the top of the screen, then click My Profile in the dropdown menu.
- From there, click the blue Edit button in the upper right. The fields here will become editable.
To change your Username:
Locate the "Login" field displaying your current username. You may change this to whatever you like, though we recommend entering something easily remembered here. For instance, your e-mail address.
To change your Password:
Locate the "Password" field and click on the shield icon . This will now allow you to enter a new password into the field as desired.
- Once all desired updates have been made, click the blue "Save" button at the top right of the screen.
- Please note that passwords are limited to 16 characters and can be any combination of numbers (0-9), letters (A-Z, a-z) , and special characters. (!@#$%& etc.)
- Passwords are CASE SENSITIVE. This means that if your password is, for instance, "SkyHigh3000!", the S and the H must be capitalized when logging in.