There are two possible answers:
1) Some payments were not assigned to the particular project. To fix this do the following:
- On the Client Details screen, click the grey/beige Accounting tab.
- Click on a payment listed there. A pop-up window will appear.
- Check the pop-up window if the project's name has been specified. If the name is absent, click the Edit button.
- Choose the project from the pull down menu.
- Click the Save button.
- Repeat Steps 2-5 until all payments have been assigned.
2) You may have non-project related entries. To see the non-project related entries do the following:
- Click on the blue Reports tab.
- Click on the word Client Summary.
- Put in the desired Starting and Ending dates.
- Choose the desired client.
- Under "Project," choose Non-Project Related.
- Put a check next to "Show Description" and "Show Entry Times."
- Click the Update button.