There are two possible answers:
1) Some payments were not assigned to the particular project. To fix this do the following:
- From the Client Details screen, click the client's Accounting tab.
- Click on a payment listed there. A pop-up window will appear.
- Check the pop-up window if the project's name has been specified. If the name is absent, click the Edit button.
- Choose the project from the pull-down menu.
- Click the Save button.
- Repeat Steps 2-5 until all payments have been assigned.
2) You may have non-project related entries. To see the non-project related entries do the following:
- Click on Invoicing from the main menu.
- Click Create Draft.
- Choose the desired client.
- Click Create.