If you would like to add due dates to your Projects you can turn this feature on as long as you have Admin privileges. If you do not have access to the Settings you will need to contact your Admin to follow the steps below:
- Top right, click your name and select Settings
- Click on the System tab
- Click on the Edit Settings button
- Put a check next to "Track Project Due Dates"
- Click the Save Changes button
- Go to the desired project
- Click the Edit Project button
- Click the calendar icon next to "Project Due Date" to choose a specific date
- Click the Save button
You also have an option to add the Projects Due widget on your Dashboard to see any projects that have due dates set and when they are. Follow the steps below to add this:
- Go to your Dashboard
- Click the gear icon next to Add Expense
- Bottom left pull down the drop down to choose the "Projects Due" option and click Add
- Then at the top click "Click here to finish editing"