When adding a Project you will see a Payment Due Upon option. This particular feature is a bit tricky and can cause some confusion if not used properly.
- Bill Regularly allows you to bill the project at any point.
- Bill at Project Closing allows this project to be held back from Invoicing till it's ready.
If you are using the Bill at Project Closing feature there are a few steps you need to do in order to invoice the project. When you have completed the Project and are ready to invoice it follow the steps below:
- Go to Projects in your blue menu bar
- Click into the desired Project
- Change the Status from Open to Closed
- Go to Invoicing - Create Invoice
- Change the "Project Billing Frequency" from "Bill Regularly" to "All" or "Bill at Project Closing"
- Check the box next to your project(s) and click Save.
Note* If you do not Close the project before you try to Invoice it, the invoice will be blank and nothing will come through.
This particular feature is specific so if you want to bill the project at any point without being forced to close it then I would suggest the Bill Regularly option instead.