A user does not need to be assigned or subscribed to a project in order to bill time/expenses towards it. As long as the user has access (which means access has not been removed under the User Access/Client Access tabs) then they can add time/expenses for them.
Articles in this section
- What are the Billing Method options in the Project?
- Can I make a Project Non-Billable?
- Client Level Email on Invoice for a Project
- How do I add a new Project?
- Can I assign a project to multiple clients?
- Does the user have to be assigned or subscribed to a project in order to be able to add time?
- I bill each of my projects separately under my client, how do I do this?
- Can I add scheduled entries from the project?
- Can I change the invoice Attn or address per project?