Make sure the system is set to record Internal Time:
- Top right, click your name and select Settings
- Click the Edit Settings button
- Click on the System tab
- Put a check next to "Track Internal (Non-Client) Time"
- Click the Save Changes button
- Log out and log back in
You should see a new button on your Dashboard: Internal Time.
- On the Dashboard or under Time/Expenses, click the Internal Time button. A pop-up window will open. It will look very similar to the New Billable Entry window.
- Put in the necessary information. If you do not see the activity listed, you can add it to the list by clicking the pencil and clipboard icon.
- Put in a set time if desired. If you wish to have a timer running, keep the window open.
- Click the Save button.