The time entry grid is a dashboard widget. It’s a fast way to enter multiple time entries on the Dashboard. This is not a timer. It is a place to put in entries with set time.
To Enter Time in the Time Entry Grid follow the steps below:
- Click on the Client cell and begin to type. There will then be a list of likely clients you wanted.
- Click on the desired client on the list. A red warning icon will appear and a few cells will have red lines. They are required cells for the time entry to be recorded in the system.
- Fill out the Project (or Matter) cell, then the Activity and/or Task Codes if required.
- Fill in the Notes for the entry.
- Put in the number of hours worked.
- And click on the Save icon to save your entry.
Note: Don’t know what to type in the cell? Click on the cell twice if you want to see the pull down list.
To Add Another Time Entry
- Click on the icon of a big green plus sign
To Edit a Time Entry
- Click on the clipboard icon for that time entry.