All time and expenses can be edited unless they are on finalized Invoices. Once an invoice is Finalized, if a user goes tries to edit an entry it will let them know it has been invoiced and can not be edited further.
Articles in this section
- Where can I add Time & Expenses in the program?
- Can I prevent users from adding entries to the previous month?
- When I edit an entry I only see a Duplicate and Cancel button.
- What does it mean where there is a Pad Lock on an entry on my Dashboard?
- What does the “Reimburse” box in an expense for?
- Can I customize the Activity and Expense lists when adding time/expenses?
- Why would I override the billable hours?
- I’m trying to change the date of the entry but it won’t stick. Why?
- What is the difference between the Private Description and Public Description on a time entry?
- What is required when entering time and expenses?