To create more than a single Time Entry at once, you can use the Batch Entry feature which is found on the Time & Expenses tab.
To access the Batch Entry screen, click into the Time & Expenses tab then click the blue "Enter Batch" button.
- On the Batch Entry screen, simply begin filling in your entry details as normal. (Up to 10 entries may be created at a time, however fewer entries can be made if needed)
- By clicking on "+ Advanced " under each entry line, additional options become available such as Billable| Exclude from Invoice| Public Description, etc.
If you're creating multiple entries for the same Client & Matter:
- First, check the box next to “Copy fields from the previous line to the next” in the upper left corner.
- After creating your first entry, place your cursor in the “Billable” box of that time entry and hit the "Tab" key TWICE on your keyboard. (This will copy all of the same details onto the next entry line.)
- Continue placing your cursor in the "Billable" box of the last recorded entry, before hitting the "Tab" key to copy the details forward as desired.
- Once all desired entries have been created, you can now go back and change any details as needed such as Activity, Description, Date, or Hours.