iCal, short for Internet Calendar, is a file format which allows different programs to share calendar information. You can setup common calendar applications like Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar to include your Bill4Time Scheduler events.
- Click on the Scheduling tab.
- Click Tool - Link Calendar.
- In the Link Calendar screen copy this URL to paste into your calendar.
See instructions below according to the calendar you want to pull this into:
Integrating with Microsoft Office 365 Online
- From your Outlook 365, click on the Calendar Icon to pull up your Outlook Calendar.
- Click on Add Calendar and select the option From Internet
- Paste the URL into this box and give the calendar a name and click Save
- After a moment, your Bill4Time activities will appear on your Outlook 365 calendar
Integrating with Microsoft Outlook 2007 + for PC (Microsoft does not have a link for iCal syncs with Outlook for Mac at this time)
- Open Outlook and go to File - Data File Management.
- Click the Internet Calendars tab.
- Click New and paste the URL into this box and click Add.
- Change the Folder Name if needed and click Okay.
- After a moment, your Bill4Time activities will appear on your Outlook calendar.
Integrating with Microsoft Outlook 2010/2013 for PC
- Copy and paste the URL into a new tab. This will bring up a download at the bottom of your browser. Click on the download.
- Click the link for the Internet Calendar Subscription.
- You might be prompted to acknowledge that you are opening a hyperlink. You should click Yes only if you know and trust the validity of the linked calendar.
- At the prompt, Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates, click Yes.
- The Internet Calendar opens in side-by-side view in the Outlook Calendar and is added to the Navigation Pane in Calendar view under Other Calendars. The calendar will check periodically for any updates made by the calendar publisher.
Integrating with Google Calendar
- Open Google Calendar.
- On the left side of the screen, click the down arrow icon next to Other Calendars.
- Choose Add by URL.
- Paste the URL into Google Calendar.
- Click the Add Calendar button.
- After a moment, your Bill4Time activities will appear on your Google Calendar.
Integrating with Apple iCal
- Open Apple iCal.
- Choose Calendar - Subscribe
- Paste URL and click Subscribe.
- Change the Name if needed and click OK.
- Your Bill4Time activities will now appear in Apple iCal.