When you are on a Clients Accounting tab you may see an Unbilled Activity balance. If you are looking for what that unbilled activity includes you can follow the steps below:
- Go to Reports
- Click on the User, Client, or Project Summary report (depending on how you want to view it)
- Choose your date range (go as far back as you want)
- Choose your specific Client/Project if needed
- Change the "Billing Status" from All to Unbilled
- If you want to see the details of each entry click the box next to "Show Description Column"
- Click Update
This will give you all unbilled activity in the date range you chose.
Another quick way of seeing unbilled activity (excluding time/expenses on a pre-bill) follow the steps below:
- Go to Invoicing from your blue menu bar
- Click on Create Pre-bill
- Choose your Client
- Click the Create Pre-bill button
This allows you to view all unbilled activity without creating an actual pre-bill/invoice.