Statements are used when you have to send a document saying that a previous invoice was not paid in full. This way, you make reference to a past invoice without resending the invoice.
- Click on Invoicing on the main menu bar.
- Click on the Create Statement button.
- In the top left "Statement Filter" dropdown menu, choose either "No Filter" (all clients), or choose to filter for only "Clients with outstanding balances".
- On the top right, you can also choose a "Start Date" & "End Date" for the statement if desired as well.
- Check the box next to the Clients and/or Matters that you want to generate a statement for.
- Click on the Create Statement button. A popup window will open and you can print the statement from there.
To create a statement for Disabled Clients, follow the steps below:
- Click Invoicing from your Navigation bar
- Click on the Create Statements button
- Pull down the menu next to "Client Status" and choose either "All Clients" or "Disabled Clients"
Note: If you select multiple clients/matters and then click the "Create Statement" button, the popup window will include ALL of the statements together. If you print this out, it will not necessarily print the statements separately.