If you delete an invoice all the time and expenses within do not get deleted and just goes back to unbilled activity so an invoice can be created again. However, you will lose the invoice ID number. So if you remade the deleted invoice, all the lined items would be there, but the invoice would have a different ID number.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to know when exporting to LEDES?
- How do I create (or generate) an invoice?
- How do I charge a flat fee for a project and create an invoice for it?
- How do I setup billing rates?
- Can I add an entry to a pre-existing invoice?
- Can I automatically send Invoice Emails?
- Clearly Identify Past Due Invoices
- Why are my Clients not receiving their Emails even though they say they’ve been “Sent?”
- Invoicing Dashboard (Find Invoice)
- What does the invoice email I send my client look like?