If you see red dots next to entries in your pre-bills, this means they are not "Ready For Billing". Those entries would need to be reviewed/approved before you'll be able to finalize the bill.
Please keep reading for step-by-step instructions for verifying entries (or turning this feature off to prevent this from happening).
HOW DO I APPROVE ENTRIES FOR BILLING?
- Click on the first entry with a red dot, to open the original time entry window.
- Click the blue "Ready for Billing/Next" at the bottom of the window. This will approve that entry and automatically load the next entry that's pending your approval.
- Keep clicking this button until all of your entries have been reviewed/approved.
- Once all red dots are gone you can "Finalize" your invoice!
CAN I TURN THIS FEATURE OFF?
If you are a System Admin (with access to System Settings), you can disable this feature by following these steps:
- Click your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Select "Settings" in the drop-down menu.
- Click the System tab, then click the blue "Edit Settings" button at the top right.
- Remove the check-mark next to "Verify Entries Before Billing" and "Verify Expenses Before Billing".
- Click Save to confirm this change.
Please Note: You might still see some entries with red dots, that were created/saved during the time this feature was turned on. These entries will need to be reviewed/approved for billing still, but this will steadily start to clear out, as you work through those previous entries. Your new entries won't need approval.