The client portal is a website for your clients to view current and past invoices, view account history and pay their invoices online (if you have enabled online payments with Stripe, Paypal, or LayPay). When you send an invoice to your client via email, a link will be included to view the invoice in the client portal.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to know when exporting to LEDES?
- How do I create (or generate) an invoice?
- How do I charge a flat fee for a project and create an invoice for it?
- How do I setup billing rates?
- Can I add an entry to a pre-existing invoice?
- Can I see if my client opened their invoice email?
- ACH Setup with Stripe through the Client Portal
- Can I select certain entries to be removed from my Invoice?
- Can I select which entries get billed when creating an invoice?
- Can I customize my Invoice Numbers?