The client portal is a website for your clients to view current and past invoices, view account history and pay their invoices online (if you have enabled online payments with Stripe, Paypal, or LayPay). When you send an invoice to your client via email, a link will be included to view the invoice in the client portal.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to know when exporting to LEDES?
- How do I create (or generate) an invoice?
- How do I charge a flat fee for a project and create an invoice for it?
- How do I setup billing rates?
- Can I add an entry to a pre-existing invoice?
- Clearly Identify Past Due Invoices
- Why are my Clients not receiving their Emails even though they say they’ve been “Sent?”
- Invoicing Dashboard (Find Invoice)
- Bill4Time's Beta Access Program
- Can I see if my client opened their invoice email?