No, it is against PayPal's User Agreement for the buyer to pay the transaction fees.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to know when exporting to LEDES?
- How do I create (or generate) an invoice?
- How do I charge a flat fee for a project and create an invoice for it?
- How do I setup billing rates?
- Can I add an entry to a pre-existing invoice?
- Can I see if my client opened their invoice email?
- ACH Setup with Stripe through the Client Portal
- Can I select certain entries to be removed from my Invoice?
- Can I select which entries get billed when creating an invoice?
- Can I customize my Invoice Numbers?