No, it is against PayPal's User Agreement for the buyer to pay the transaction fees.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to know when exporting to LEDES?
- How do I create (or generate) an invoice?
- How do I charge a flat fee for a project and create an invoice for it?
- How do I setup billing rates?
- Can I add an entry to a pre-existing invoice?
- Can I provide a Timekeeper Summary on my invoice(s)?
- Retainer Replenishment Feature
- How Do I Set Up My Default Payment Terms?
- Can I automatically send Invoice Emails?
- Clearly Identify Past Due Invoices