To make an invoice batch follow the steps below:
- Click Invoicing in the Navigation bar
- Click the blue Create Invoice button
- Choose your date range (Note that the Start Date is not checked by default because the system knows the last time you invoiced your client so it will automatically pull only the unbilled items from the last invoice you created)
- Check the client and project check boxes you wish to invoice
- Enter a Batch Description (by default Multiple Invoice Batch will show in this field) and then click the blue Save button
From there you can click on any listed invoice to view it and make edits. Click on the Print or Create PDF buttons to print out the invoices all at once. When you look at the invoice details, you can move from one invoice to another with the Prev and Next buttons. To go back to the Invoice Batch Details, click Blue Batch ID Number located under the blue buttons.
Note: You will have to finalize each invoice individually. Once you finalize one of the invoices, the next invoice will automatically appear for you to finalize and so on.