If you have a Project with a Billing Method set at Contingency and the payment due option of "Bill at Project Closing", but you do not see it as an option when invoicing please review the following.
- Go to the Project.
- Click the Add Time button.
- Change the Entry Type to Case Closing Settlement.
- Enter required information, including the Full Settlement Amount (the system will calculate the final amount based on the Contingency Rate Percentage entered in for the Project).
- Save the Entry
- On the Project, change the Project Status from "Open" to "Closed"
- Go to Invoicing in your Navigation bar.
- Click the Create Invoice Button.
- Enter the desired dates.
- Change the Payment Due Upon filter to Bill at Project Closing. (This filter is on the left under the Batch Description box).
- Check the box for the desired Project.
- Click the Save button.
Note: The calculated Contingency Fee will be reflected on this invoice. Time Entries will be non-billable and any Expenses will be included as billable.