Check your Firm Settings first:
- Top right, click on your name and select Settings
- Click on the Invoice Setup tab
- Check to see if the address is correct in the Invoice/Statement Header Text, if not click Edit Settings
- Put in the address and click the Save button
If you still have the same issue, the old address is probably in the Client's own invoice settings. This overrides the system's invoice settings.
- Click Clients in your gray menu bar
- Click on desired client
- Click on the Invoice Presets tab
- Check to see if the address is correct in the Invoice/Statement Header Text, if not click the blue Edit button
- Put a check mark next to Use Firm Default
- Click the Save button
The invoice will adjust automatically so you will not need to unfinalize or delete your original invoice.