When creating a new invoice the system it will pull all unbilled activity not previously billed or on a previous Pre-bill.
If you create an invoice and some of the time you desire is not being pulled in you might already have a Pre-bill created for this client.
To check, follow the steps below:
- Click Invoicing from the menu bar
- Click on the Show Filters button
- Pull down the "Client" drop-down to the right to choose this particular client
If there is an Open Pre-bill then click into it and Delete it (you may need to delete multiple if there is more than one). Deleting these Pre-bills will NOT delete the entries. Deleting will simply free those entries up for gathering into a new invoice.
You can then create your new invoice with all of that time.
If you created the Pre-bill before entering the work entries, the invoice will need to be refreshed to pull in the new time logged in the system.
Follow these steps to pull the new data into the existing invoice:
- Click on Invoicing from the menu bar
- Click on the desired Pre-bill
- In the upper right, select Edit
- Click Save
(Note: If you have already Finalized the invoice, the invoice will need to be Unfinalized before any further edits can be made.)