Currently, there is not a way in the system for you to lock in rates for your firm, but you can send this request to the Support team.
There are three different scenarios where Rate Locks requests fall into.
Below are the three different scenarios:
- Time Entry Level (Scenario 1) – This rate lock will be applied towards time entries dated as of the requested date and back so that new time entries entered after locked date will be on the new rate. For more information click here.
- Client Level (Scenario 2) – The rate lock will be applied towards clients who were created as of the requested date so that new clients created after locked date will be on the new rate only. By default, this will apply to projects set to client defaults as well. For more information click here.
- Project Level (Scenario 3) – This rate lock will be applied to currently created projects only as of date requested and back so that any new projects for existing or new clients entered after locked date will be on the new rate only. For more information click here.
If you would like this completed you will need to email Support@bill4time.com with the information below:
1) Your Company ID
2) Which rate lock scenario are you requesting?
3) What user(s) or client(s) will this lock apply to (if all, you can say "all users/clients")?
4) What are the old rates and the new rates?
5) Effective date of the new rate.
*Please note: In order for the rate lock to be completed correctly, you will need your old rate(s) in the system while the lock is being completed. Once you are notified of its completion, you can then adjust to your new rate(s).
**For future dates, rate lock requests can take up to 7 business days from the rate lock date for completion.
**For past dates, rate lock requests can take up to 7 business days from the request date for completion.
Article is closed for comments.