Within Accounting you will be able to keep track of all Payments, Invoices, Balance Adjustments (debits/credits) and Unbilled Activity. Within Trust Accounting you will be able to keep track of your Trust Retainers, Disbursements, and Transfers. This way, when you need to make a disbursement from the trust account to pay someone who is NOT from your company, it will not affect the company’s balance.
Articles in this section
- Is there an easy way to locate and apply any "unapplied" or "partially applied" payments for one specific client?
- My client paid more than they owe, how can I resolve this?
- Accounting Overview
- What is Accounting Isolation?
- How do I receive and apply a payment?
- Adding a Retainer
- How do I locate and apply any "partially applied" and "unapplied" payments for all Clients in my system?
- Is there a way to process refunds for my clients?
- Payment Workflow
- What are the different ways to credit or write down a bill?