When you access Reports from the main menu, you will see a tab called "Favorites". This will be blank at first but you can build this tab up with your favorite reports and filters.
For example, if you always run the Client Summary report each month for one particular Account Manager and always choose the "Show Only Summary" option. Instead of having to go to this report each time, choose the same filters over and over again, you can create a Favorite report with these selections saved. Follow the steps below to save your report settings as a Favorite:
- Go to Reports and click on the report you run the most (I will be using the above example for this scenario)
- Choose the specific filters you want to be selected (a specific client, account manager, etc)
- Click the "Save Filters" button at the bottom of the report.
- You can rename the report
- Choose a Date Range
- Enter a Description (optional)
- Click Save
When you run this report from your Favorites tab, it will automatically run with the selected filters and Date Range.
would be nice if I could edit or delete the Favorite I created, once I see it isn't what I wanted! -- Erica
Hello Erica, yes this is something we will be adding to the Favorite reporting in the near future. If you need any removed in the meantime do not hesitate to contact Support@Bill4time.com and we can assist you with that.
Article is closed for comments.