When you access the Reports Dashboard, you will see a tab called "Favorites". This will be blank at first but you can build this tab up with your favorite reports and filters.
Let's say for example, you always run the Client Summary report each month for one particular Account Manager and always choose the "Show Only Summary" option. Instead of having to go to this report each time, choose the same filters over and over again, you can create a Favorite report with these selections saved. Follow the steps below to complete this:
- Go to Reports and click on the report you run the most (I will be using the above example for this scenario)
- Choose the specific filters you want selected (like for a specific client, account manager, etc)
- Click the "Save Filters" button at the bottom of any report.
- You can rename your report
- Choose a Date Range
- Enter a Description (optional)
- Then click Save
Once you click Save, you can go back to the Reports section, refresh your page and on the Favorites tab you will now see your new Favorite report.
When you run this report from your Favorites tab, it will automatically run with the filters automatically selected for the Date Range you chose.