Within Bill4Time you can store documents in the program and with the system being web-based you can use it as a cloud based document management system.
Follow the steps below to set this up:
- Top right, click on your name and select Settings
- Click on the File Storage tab and click the Edit Settings button
- Check the box next to "Use Box Storage" and a prompt will pop up to have you login to your account
- Enter your information and click Authorize, then click Grant Access to Box
- Click Save Changes when finished
When you go to Clients or Projects you will have a files tab which you can then upload a file into their account. This will the automatically create a “Bill4Time” folder in your Box account which you will then be able to see all the files for each of your Clients and Projects. You can upload files into those folders in your Box account which will also show up in Bill4Time.
*Bill4Time is only able to accommodate one Box account per firm with one Box user profile to be shared with all B4T system users.