Yes, you can! When creating invoices, you have the ability to view and choose the entries that show on the invoice prior to creating it. To go through this process, follow the steps below:
- Click Invoicing from your blue menu bar
- Click the Create Invoice button (Note: All invoices start in the Pre-Bill status until they are manually Finalized)
- Check the box next to a specific client and you will see a plus icon ( + ) to the left of the related project. Click on that.
- The project will then expand, showing you the labor and expense entries within.
- From here, you can uncheck these items to exclude any entries you are not ready to bill yet at this point.
- Once finished, scroll up and click Save.
What this will do is exclude the entries from the invoice leaving them set to unbilled. You can then invoice them at later time or edit your batch you created to bring them back in. If you created a single invoice you can refresh the invoice to bring them in as well.
Article is closed for comments.