Can I prevent users from adding entries to the previous month?
Within the User Permissions settings, you can either prevent employees from adding time past the current week or past the current month. This comes in handy if users are consistently entering their time after a previous month's end which is preventing them from being billed. To set this permission, follow the instructions below:
- Click your name at the top right of any page and select Users
- Click the User you wish to edit
- Go to the User Permissions tab
- Scroll down to the Time/Expense Entries section
- Check the box next to either "Limit time/expense and internal time entries to the current week" or "Limit time/expense and internal time entries to the current month" depending on the limitation you are looking for
- Scroll up and click Save
Note* There is a 1-2 day grace period by default so if you are looking for a larger grace period, please contact email@example.com for further assistance.
Article is closed for comments.