To access the Task Management Dashboard:
- Click on your name and click on Settings
- Click on System tab
- Click on Edit Settings
- Check the box next to Participate in Beta Access
- Click Save
How to add a Task:
- Click on the Add Task button
- Enter a Task Title
- Fill out any desired information
- Click Save
Required Fields: Task Title
Optional: Task Description, Client, Project, Assignee, Task Due, Priority, and Status
Assignee: This will allow you to select the responsible user for the new task.
Task Due Date: This will allow you to select either a fixed due date or relative due date.
- Pick a date: This will allow you to set a fixed due date for your task.
- Relative To: This will allow you to set a relative due date to either an existing task or project creation date. Project is required to use relative due dates.
Priority: This will allow you to set the level of priority you feel is appropriate for the new task
- Options: Normal, High, Medium, Low
Status: This will allow you to select if the new task is To be Completed or if the new task is already Completed.
Filters: This will allow you to filter your task list to see the tasks that are important to you.
- Options: Priority, Assigned To, Created By, Client, Project, Due Status, Task Status
Sorting: You can sort the task list by clicking on any of the column headings.
How to mark a task completed:
- Click on the check mark icon next to the listed task and the icon will turn green with the completed date below.
How to access tasks on a Project Level:
- Click on the Projects tab
- Select the desired project
- Click on Tasks tab
You will notice that the listed tasks are for the selected project and it will include both completed and incomplete tasks.