To set your Metrics for the Billable Utilization and Resource Utilization cards on your Firm Metrics Dashboard:
- While on your Dashboard card - click on Set Target
- You will then be taken to the Performance Targets tab
- Make sure you are entering your targets for the correct year with the Performance Target year drop-down
- Enter in your monthly Labor Targets by month and your monthly Billable Hours by month
- As you add hours the Total Target numbers will automatically total the hours
- To save your data - click the Blue Save button at the top right
This does not seem to work? I can't get my performance targets to update for 2020, although it displayed successfully for 2019. I can't find a way to set a new performance target for 2020, and my "billable utilization" widget looks nothing like the example here. It does not have a link to take me to a place where I can set performance targets.
Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for reaching out. This is a current bug that the developers are working on and should have resolved shortly. We will let you know when it is resolved. Apologies for the inconvenience!
Please sign in to leave a comment.