Yes, it is possible to adjust your Client Portal Settings so that Invoice Emails are sent as soon as an Invoice is Finalized (as long as they have accepted your invitation to the Client Portal). Any desired recipients will need to already have been invited to the Client Portal, accepted their invite and created a login.
To adjust this setting please follow the instructions below:
- From the upper blue bar click on your name
- Select "Settings" from the dropdown (If you're not seeing "Settings" after clicking on your name, you would need to contact a System Administrator for assistance with updating these settings.)
- Click on the "Client Portal" subtab
- Scroll down to the "Send automatic invoice notification emails?" option
- Select the "Yes" button so it's blue
If you're not wanting to automatically send the Invoice Email to your Client, follow the sets above and select the No button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.