Yes. At the Project/Matter level, there are two options you can select - "Hide Time From Invoices" and/or "Hide Expenses From Invoices". When these are checked this makes future time and/or expense entries marked as "Exclude From Invoice". This option will retain the entries, but you will not be able to generate an invoice for these entries, unless the entry/entries are modified.
Articles in this section
- What are the different Project Billing Methods?
- Can I make a Project Non-Billable?
- Client Level Email on Invoice for a Project
- How do I add a new Project?
- Can I assign a project to multiple clients?
- Does the user have to be assigned or subscribed to a project in order to be able to add time?
- I bill each of my projects separately under my client, how do I do this?
- Can I add scheduled entries from the project?
- Can I change the invoice Attn or address per project?