If you find old Notes are still showing on your Invoices even though you have modified them, this is due to the Invoice being created prior to when the new Note changes were saved. To modify, you will need to either delete the invoice(s) and recreate it, or manually adjust the Notes on the Invoice(s).
Simply open each Invoice and press the blue ‘Delete’ button. Once an Invoice has been deleted it releases the Time and Expense Entries so they can billed. This might be the best option if the Note details are intricate.
If the Invoice is Finalized, it will need to be Unfinalized to add to the Notes. If it’s a Pre-Bill or has been Unfinalized, simply follow the instructions below:
- Click the Invoicing tab from the main menu bar
- Click on the Invoice that needs to be adjusted
- Next to ‘Invoice Notes:’ is a large box which will have the original Notes within
- Click in the box and adjust text as desired
- When the Invoice Notes text is how you want it, click the blue ‘Save’ button
The article on how to add Invoice notes for a specific Client or to all Invoices is located HERE.