The Save and Duplicate feature allows a duplicate Template to be created from an existing template. This is most often used to create a Template that is similar to the default, but with slightly different settings which cater to the needs of a specific Client or Project.
To Utilize this Feature:
- Click your name on the upper blue bar and select Settings
- Click on the Invoice Setup tab
- Locate the Template you’re wanting to duplicate and click on the notepad & pencil icon to the right
- Click the blue Save & Duplicate button
- Click the blue OK button on the pop-up
- The box next to Name: should now have the original Template’s title followed by ‘(copy)’
- It is suggested you change the Template name to reflect what makes it unique
- Make the desired adjustments and click the blue Save button
To see how to apply this new template to a specific Client or Project click here.
Please Note: When you make changes to an invoice template, all invoices (past and future) will be affected on all clients and/or projects that the template is assigned to.
Article is closed for comments.