It is possible to allow guest access so Clients do not need to log into the Client Portal. By setting "Allow guest access" to "Yes" - this will allow Clients to view and pay invoice(s) without logging into the Portal.
However, if you want to grant your Client access their account history they will need to create a login. If the "Allow guest access" setting is set to "No" then all Clients will be required to create a login to access their Invoices and Account History.
This setting will also determine the ability for you as the firm to view the Invoice when clicking on the blue generate Invoice link in the Email Invoice window while in Bill4Time.
To adjust these settings please follow the instructions below:
- From the upper blue bar click on your name
- Select "Settings" from the dropdown (If you're not seeing "Settings" after clicking on your name, you would need to contact a System Administrator for assistance with updating these settings.)
- Click on the "Client Portal" subtab
- Scroll down to the "Allow guest access?" option
- Select the "Yes" button so it's blue