It is possible to accept ACH Payments by adjusting your settings in the Client Portal. To do so you will need to have Stripe selected in the "Payment Setup" section.
For more information on what ACH Payments are and how they work, including Company and User guides, click here.
To adjust these settings please follow the instructions below:
- From the upper blue bar click on your name
- Select "Settings" from the dropdown (If you're not seeing "Settings" after clicking on your name, you would need to contact a System Administrator for assistance with updating these settings.)
- Click on the "Client Portal" subtab
- On the right check that your Payment Setup is set to "Stripe"
- If it isn't, select "Stripe" from the dropdown
- Click the blue "Connect with Stripe" button and follow the prompts in the new window
- Scroll down to the "Allow ACH Payments" option
- Select the "Yes" button so it's blue