What are the differences between Bill4Time Payments and LawPay?
- Bill4Time Payments requires no monthly fee or monthly minimum.
- Fully transparent fees and lower pricing.
- With Bill4Time payments - you are guaranteed PCI compliance - at no additional charge!
- Our eCheck is simply superior. eCheck processing takes 5-7 business days with LawPay and gives your client an outdated payment experience. We are the only eCheck provider in the legal industry with Instant eCheck to give your client a better payment experience and you get access to your funds within 24 hours of the payment being made.
- It's important to remember that working with Bill4Time Payments means one less program to access. Everything you need is in the account you're already working in daily.
- Refund functionality is within Bill4Time Payments.
- On demand reporting and statements instead of waiting for paper statements in the mail.
- Updated payments analytics are coming soon and only available to Bill4Time Payments users. This will provide the ability to gain more insight into things like payment efficiency by client or matter, and payment productivity per attorney.
- If you have any questions at all - you have access to our world-class support team for all of your payment needs.
MORE ON PRICING
- LawPay advertises rates as low as 1.95% but the truth is that rate only applies to a very small segment of card types their clients will use to pay. Corporate cards and reward cards will have a higher variable rate on LawPay. Our flat rate of 2.8% protects the firm from transaction fee surprises. The majority of the time when we do a rate comparison against LawPay (or other providers) our rates are lower than the blended average rates firms are paying LawPay for transaction fees.
- Additional network fees may be incurred. Some transactions incur additional network fees which we pass through at the beginning of each month from the prior month’s processing. Some firms may incur network fees based on the card your clients use to pay (specialty fee, etc.) while others may not. LawPay also passes on these same network fees.
- We Price Match - If you would like to send us your three most recent LawPay statements we can do a comparison to show you what you are actually paying to LawPay and how much you can save with Bill4Time Payments!