As part of our ongoing effort to improve security at Bill4Time - we will be implementing MFA or Multi Factor Authentication. This process provides an additional layer of security which will protect user logins from remote attacks that may exploit usernames and passwords.
In the next few months, authentication by text messaging and email will be available in Bill4Time. Users with administrative access will be able to turn MFA requirements on and off at the firm level.
*By October 14,2021 every user must have a unique email address associated with their account.
Firm administrators can set unique emails and phone numbers for any user by completing the following steps:
- Navigate to the drop down menu under your name in the Bill4Time top toolbar. Click Users.
2. Select the desired user.
3. Click the Edit button in the upper right corner.
4. Edit the Email and/or Mobile Phone fields under the User Information tab.
5. Click Save.
Non-administrative users can set a unique email and phone number for their individual account by completing the following steps:
- 1. Navigate to the drop down menu under your name in the Bill4Time top toolbar. Click My Profile.
2. Edit the Email and/or Mobile Phone fields under the User Information tab.
3. Click Save.