Instructions for Chrome on Mac or PC:
- Open your internet browser and go to https://secure.bill4time.com/
- Click the three-dot icon in the upper right hand corner of the window
- Hover your mouse over More Tools and click Create Shortcut
- Enter a name for the shortcut and click Create.
- You can optionally select the Open as window checkbox to have the website open in its own browser window
- If you are using a PC, you will see the shortcut on your desktop. Right click the icon and click Pin to taskbar to add the shortcut to your taskbar.
- If you are using a Mac, a Finder window will pop up after you click Create. Drag the shortcut from the Chrome Apps folder to your desktop or taskbar.
Instructions for Safari
- Open your Safari internet browser and go to https://secure.bill4time.com/. Make sure to resize your browser so that you can see your desktop and dock.
- Select the URL in the address bar so that the text is highlighted
- Drag the URL to your desktop or taskbar to create a shortcut. Alternatively, you drag the icon that is to the left of the URL.
- If you want to change the name of the shortcut, click the shortcut and click Command + I on your keyboard. Click the arrow to the left of Name & Extension, and enter a new name in the text box.
- If you want to change the icon for the shortcut, use the following steps:
- Find the image you’d like to use as an icon on Google Images
- Right click the image and select Save As.
- Open the saved image using the Preview application, and select the entire image by left clicking the image and dragging a box around it.
- Once the entire image is selected, copy the image by clicking the Command + C keys on your keyboard.
- Click the icon at the top of the Get Info window and hit the Command + V keys to paste the image
- Lastly, drag your image to your dock. You must drag the image to the right side of the divider line that separates your applications from your folders and trash bin.
Please sign in to leave a comment.