WHAT ARE NETWORK FEES?
- If and when a network fee is assessed to a firm utilizing Bill4Time Payments, those fees are passed through directly to the Firm without any additional markup.
- Any network fees incurred for the previous month will be aggregated and debited from the default operating account on or around the 15th of the following month.
NETWORK FEE REPORT:
If you would like a specific breakdown of those fees - you can head over to your reports tab and go into the Bill4Time Payments reports section. There is an option there to submit a request for a Network Fee report. Our compliance team will pull that detailed information for you and email it to you as soon as they've finished the breakdown.
The Network Fee Report will provide a historical ledger of all network fees incurred through Bill4Time Payments within the time period selected.
- This report provides data from your firm's inception of utilizing Bill4Time Payments
- Network fees are available on the 15th of the current month for data for the previous month
- Months are selected individually - multiple months can be selected
- The requester is auto included as a recipient
- Additional recipients are able to be added - but are not required
PROCESSING TIME: Upon completing the request and clicking the blue Send button - you will receive a confirmation email. Your request for a processing fee report will be processed by our compliance team via email in up to 3 business days.