Yes! You can submit a new credit card payment in Bill4Time and apply that to more than one invoice with the steps below:
- From the Invoicing page, click “Charge a Card”.
- Select the client you’d like to select invoices from, you will see a list of all unpaid / finalized invoices appear below.
- Select invoices from the list using the checkboxes found on the left. You’ll notice as you select invoices the amount field will update automatically. This number can be modified if needed.
- Click “Enter Card Details”.
- Enter the first name and last name of the payor. This is the name of the person you are collecting the payment from.
- Enter the client’s credit card details
- Enter the email addresses that should receive payment status email notifications for both your client and anyone from your firm
- Click “Submit Payment”.
What happens now?
If the payment was successful, you will be met with a payment confirmation screen presenting payment details. In real time, the payment will be logged in the Bill4Time payments and accounting tables. All credit card payments will take between 2-3 business days to be deposited into the designated bank account.