If you need to pull funds from the Trust to the operating account to deduct from outstanding amounts follow the steps below:
- Click Accounting from your blue menu bar
- Click on the Receive Payment button
- Choose the Client (and Project if required)
- Change the “Payment Method” to “Trust Account"
- Funds will appear if they are in the General Project Trust. If the funds are in a specific Project then pull down the Trust Account drop down to choose the Project the funds are allocated in.
- Put in all the required information
- If you want to apply this to an invoice, check the box to the right of the invoice number and verify the amount.
- Put in the amount that you want to apply to the invoice
- Click the Add button
- Click the Save button
The payment will deduct from the outstanding totals and the amount will be removed from the Trust Account. You can also pull funds seamlessly when running invoice batches. Click here to learn more.