Please note: The QuickBooks Connector only works with PC computers at this time, it will not work with a computer on MacOS
Bill4Time can integrate with the following:
QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise, and Online for PC.
Please Note: Bill4Time does not integrate with QB Self Employed. QB Self Employed does not support any type of 3rd party applications, as there is no route for the API.
What data is imported into QuickBooks?
- Finalized Invoice Totals
- Time and Expense Totals
- Adjustments made in Bill4Time
No line-items or details of the entries import, only the totals of what was billed.
This is a one-way integration from B4T to QuickBooks.
Follow these steps to download the application:
From your Bill4Time system, scroll down and click the Downloads link
- Click the link to the QuickBooks Connector. A file will download
- Click on the download and follow the step-by-step instructions
- After loading, the application will start automatically (if not, search your computer for the APP to launch)
- Click here for the Quick Start Guide to give you step-by-step instructions on setting up your application and linking it to your QuickBooks account.
What if I want to import again or exclude items from import?
If you would like to exclude items from import or if you would like to import items again you can contact support and request for items to be either Flagged or Unflagged. This can also include Balance Adjustments.
Flag: These are items you do not want to be imported.
Unflag: These are items you would like to import again.
Simply call, email or chat with us and request for items to be Flagged or Unflagged. If you need a large amount of items flagged or unflagged this may be a development request due to the volume of data. Please contact support for more information.
Note: Please be aware that QuickBooks has character count limitations for certain fields which can create sync errors with Bill4Time. Please review this article for more information - Click Here to review Character limitations in QuickBooks**