Welcome to Bill4Time Payments!
Our built-in payments solution makes it simple for you to collect payments from your clients from any device, at any time. Keep reading for more information about how to take advantage of this amazing functionality.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
You're just five easy steps away from getting started with Bill4Time Payments. Our system will lead you through the process - just follow the instructions below to get started!
Click on your name at the top of the screen.
Click on "Settings" in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Payments & Client Portal" sub-tab.
- Click the blue "Activate for Free" button on the left.
- Fill out the required information, then save.
- You will need a US bank account and a continental US business address in order to apply for/use Bill4Time Payments.
- A valid form of ID is required. (U.S. Driver's License, State ID, U.S. Passport, Military ID, etc.)
- Your business address cannot be a P.O. Box - it must be the physical location of your business.
- Sole Proprietors should enter their SSN in the Tax ID field.
- If you do not have a voided check - a bank letter or statement will suffice. This is required for each account, in order to verify ownership. A bank letter contains all of the following - an official bank letterhead, includes the business name, full routing and account numbers, is signed by a bank representative.
- During this process you may receive outreach from our Compliance team regarding details of your application. Our Compliance team consists of - Rodrigo, Maleasa, Christopher, and Fung.
- You may receive correspondence from First Data about your application with further requests regarding merchant payment processing details. Please reach out to us for assistance with any of these questions.
*LawPay Account Holders: Please note that if you have a LawPay account and are moving to Bill4Time Payments - you will no longer qualify for the monthly LawPay fee to be waived moving forward.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
You will receive a confirmation email once you have completed/submitted your application. At that point, it will be "under review" by our compliance team. If they have any additional questions, you will receive additional emails requesting updated information - if necessary.
The review process takes between 7-10 business days (typically sooner) and once we approve your firm, you'll be notified immediately. From that point, you're on Bill4Time Payments!
Once you've been approved, you will want to review our recommended Client Portal settings outlined here, to ensure your system is configured the best way possible for you and your business.